Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Inn at Perry Cabin

So I was sorting through my internet favorites this morning, trying to clear out some of the old useless links so my favorites list isn’t so long. I had a link entitled “Kiwi Collection – pretty places” so of course I had to check out the site to figure out exactly what I was talking about. Well to make a long story short, the Kiwi Collection is a site where you can search through the world most luxurious hotels and resorts. And I flagged a image of one of the hotels, come to find out it was for The Inn at Perry Cabin on St. Michael’s Island. It exudes a relaxed but upscale (Chesapeake) beachy vibe. And of course, I couldn’t help but dream of one day owning a place similar to it (but maybe a teeny bit smaller) on the beach where I could escape on long weekends and sit in the front yard in my Adirondack chair with a cup of coffee or tea, just gazing at the water. But don’t worry, you can come and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment