Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Rug

So I think it’s time to update.

I believe when we last left off I was complaining about Ballard. Well my ottoman came and I cancelled my rug. But I really liked the rug I ‘bought’ from them but I just didn’t want to have to wait so long for it, especially for how much it cost. So after doing some research I tried to use multiple discounts to ‘buy’ the rug again. Btu I wasn’t allowed to combine multiple offers. So I ultimately bought a rug from Overstock and I LOVE IT! (it's more subdued than the picture here)

I wasn’t sure how the coloring was going to be since it seemed like the comments from people how bought the same rug varied. But I decided due to the price and extra 9% discount I could get, I would go for it and just pay the $2.95 shipping and return it if I had to. Well I purchased it last Thursday and it was waiting on my front steps on Monday. I brought it inside and tried to gently remove the wrapping since I might have to return it but I eventually just cut off the plastic and slightly unrolled it and it’s great! Samson loves it too. He already started to claw at it so I had to roll it back up so he wouldn’t ruin the 2 foot section that was unrolled. Now I’m just waiting on someone to come by my house so I can have help unrolling it and laying it out. And tonight on the way home I think I’m going to get Samson a new scratcher toy so he will play with it instead of my rug.

And I also made some tablecloths and had my summer tablescape completed. I’ve moved onto my fall set up now but am still working on a centerpiece.

I’ll post in progress pictures sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment