Wednesday, August 26, 2009

More Ballard

So after I tried to cancel my ottoman and rug I got a phone call from the manufacturer telling me that my ottoman was shipped and therefore couldn’t be cancelled. The woman who called read off my UPS tracking number and I started to write it down but she just kept saying more and more numbers so I figured I could track it on line through Ballard. Well I went online to track the shipment and of course, Ballard doesn’t give you a tracking number, ship date, or estimated arrival date. I assumed it would be at least a week before it arrived due to their slow process with everything else.

When I got home on Monday, there it was, sitting on my porch in a huge box. It is very heavy and large. Maybe a little too large for the space I have for it. But the color works well. I think I just might have to go to Home Depot and get new feet for it so it’s not so tall.

Now I’m just going to wait for another sale to get my rug. I really want that rug.

Ballard has a lot of very nice stuff but their Customer Service sucks. That reminds me to send a comment/complaint to them about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment