Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Autumn Lunch

This past weekend I hosted my first luncheon at my condo and think it was a great success! I completely maxed out my table space and everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves and stayed until dinnertime. I summoned my inner Ina and prepared a pecan and walnut salad, herb rubbed pork tenderloin, rosemary and garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. I had the ladies bring drinks and desserts and there were plenty to go around.


The cooking was easy, but the whole cleaning and getting my condo ready was what took weeks of preparation. Neighbor James has a maid service come to his condo every 3 weeks and he had me look at his place recently after they came. I told him that maybe when I’m rich, I’ll get maids too. He said it really isn’t very expensive. So I was thinking that maybe I’ll look into jumping on the maid service bandwagon especially for parties I host. I wonder if I get the same company as him, if they can do our condos at the same time and give us a discount.



No comments:

Post a Comment