Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Synopsis

These forthcoming and past posts are going to be in random order. I was having trouble for quite some while with getting Word to copy the text I drafted and pasting it into blogger. But I think I now have to drag and drop rather than copying. So there are going to be a lot of posts coming but I’ll warn you now that some of them do not have photos to accompany them.


Last week was Thanksgiving. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


On Saturday Mom and I were going to run around town and buy stuff for my condo. Well there is this new antiques and consignment shop in Clear Spring that took over our penny candy store. Heidi and I went there before and I got a painting and a silver bowl. So Mom and I went there first on Saturday to see what they had and they had everything. I was so excited! I got my desk, a lamp, chandelier and 4 fabulous picture frames all for $66! Each of these have a story of course. My desk is still in Hagerstown because it’s old and if I were to take the legs off to fit it into my car it would fall apart, but it is definitely an Ina desk full of character. And the lamp I need to spray paint because it has some type of abstract wheat painting on it. And I need to refinish the brass chandelier (like the one in the photo) and buy some little lamp shades and wait for Mom to come down and help me hang it. And I need to collect more frames to hang around my tv.


But it’s a very big step in finishing my decorating and I’m very excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment