Monday, August 10, 2009

Samson

I got Samson from Heidi yesterday. After a stressful journey here he was in major need of attention. So he stayed right by my side, if not on my lap, the entire evening yesterday. And he slept right by me last night. He only left me twice for a few minutes, what he was doing I don’t know, but he ended getting ‘lost’ or something and would meow for me to find him.

Then this morning he wanted to play while I was trying to get ready for work. Several times he tried to climb up my leg. And I had to stop a few catastrophes such as him chewing on my straighter cord, rubbing against my little beside lamp, and ‘fishing’ in my glass of water on my nightstand.


I can’t wait to get home from work tonight to see what trouble he got into while I was away. Hopefully he just slept all day but I wouldn’t bet on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment