Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tablescape

So I’ve been dwelling on how to decorate my table. I couldn’t find any exact photos of what I wanted but I think I’ve decided on an idea.

Start with a long, navy blue cotton/linen tablecloth. Centerpiece is still up for debate but currently it’s my vase of blue hydrangeas surrounded by 4 tea lights. I might switch it over to something larger with white lilies or a live plant of some type or arrangement of candles. Place settings start off with a woven bamboo charger (which I bought from World Market yesterday) then goes my platinum rimmed plates, etc. And I’ll use my current blue printed napkins.

I thought I would get to JoAnne’s yesterday and buy my 6 yards of fabric for the table cloth but I invited Annette over for dinner and she called me on her way before I had checked out of World Market. So I’ll hit up JoAnne’s this weekend.

Any other ideas for my tablescape?

1 comment:

  1. sounds nice...when are you inviting me over for dinner? ;-P

    ReplyDelete